22 June 2012

Gay activists at White House take photos of themselves flipping off Reagan portrait - Newsradio 1140 WRVA - Richmond, Virginia

Gay activists at White House take photos of themselves flipping off Reagan portrait - Newsradio 1140 WRVA - Richmond, Virginia

Now THIS is classy behavior. Their parents must be so proud of these independent free-thinking individuals. I'm sure Americans everywhere are applauding this act of crudeness. Leave it to a militant lesbo-nazi useful idiot to keep it classy in OUR house.

I'm going to try to be measured and reasonable now. Its a struggle to keep from saying what I really feel, but I try to refrain from sinking back into my redneck roots.

Basically, I'm a libertarian when it comes to behavior behind closed doors. The government does not need to be in my house, much less my bedroom. I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home. That is between you, God, and whomever else agrees to be there. Its none of my damn business and it does not take anything from me, nor diminish my existence.

However, if you people weren't so damn blatant about your preferences and behavior; if you'd stop stuffing it in our faces every stinking day, you'd find we're a lot more tolerant than your libtard so-called friends. See, I don't think about it. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to be reminded that it occurs. I know it occurs. Stop reminding me and I'll go back to ignoring you and your friends and you can go do whatever it is you enjoy in private.

So the deal is this: stop behaving like a carnival sideshow act and most of us will stop looking at you.

No comments: