05 February 2010

Daily Grind from The Hammer

The Daily Grind

BY Mary Katharine Ham

"Mom, this is so embarrassing. Quit talking about my BMI on national television!"

It took this long for Toyota to apologize?

Dems fight with GOP for the allegiance of...Wall Street?

"After telling me to keep my mouth shut, the White House discloses sensitive information in an effort to defend a dangerous and unpopular decision to Mirandize Abdulmutallab and I’m supposed to apologize?" Sen. Bond said in a paper statement today.

The story of the "retarded" slur will never die. It finds new life in Connecticut, and when Sarah Palin knocks Rush Limbaugh for using it.

Unemployment drops to 9.7 percent.

NBC cafeteria celebrates Black History Month with a menu of fried chicken and collard greens?

I'm sure Keith Olbermann will have a very Special Comment about this immediately.

Biden to Brown: "I want to talk to you about your daughters."

Ever wanted to know what your VIN means?

The man behind the demon sheep ad?

Matthews to Sen. Collins: "I think your arguments are winning with lots of people."

No comments: