02 February 2007

Romney is building his team.....

but my friends over at VVFTT are talking about this guy...
Here's what NavyNamVet had to say:

"When I was with Duncan last Thursday in Jacksonville he made a statement so different from the Jerks Kerry and Murtha. He said "I am one of you--- just a Nam Vet---- did what I had to do and I am not a big decorated guy."
All the other IDIOTS want to be a hero------ Duncan wants everyone to know HE IS ONE OF US. JUST ANOTHER NAM VET!
With Kerry and Murtha you have the arrogance. With Duncan you have a great guy who you can talk to and feel like you are talking to a BUDDY! This is why I will do everything I can to help Duncan. He has a proven Record in the House.
This is the brotherhood Kerry wished he had -------- Duncan HAS the Band of Brothers"


I know NNV..I respect his opinion and his judgement....

but I heard Ann Coulter likes Romney.....

NEWSMAX.COM is reporting that former Missouri Sen. Jim Talent, who narrowly lost his re-election bid last November, was named a top adviser to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Talent will serve as domestic policy task force chairman for Romney's presidential exploratory committee, Romney announced Thursday. In his new post, Talent will oversee all domestic policy development for Romney's campaign.

Talent lost a close race to Democrat Claire McCaskill. He recently was named a distinguished fellow at the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank in Washington.

Romney will headline a banquet on Feb. 10 for the Missouri Republican Party at its annual Lincoln Days festivities in St. Louis.

Looking good so far....and this article from over at Townhall.com's blog space has some good news about Romney, plus some interesting links.

No comments: